This new edition brings the repertoire completely up to date. The basic choice of main lines is unchanged, but each move has been re-examined and new ideas from practice and analysis incorporated at every turn.
- Teeming with dangerous new ideas never published anywhere else before
- Makes use of the new generation of neural-network based engines inspired by AlphaZero
- Updated by an openings expert and editor with a wealth of experience creating repertoires
- Emphasis on lines that are hard to meet in practice with the clock ticking!
- Future-proofed: recommendations against rare and untried ideas for Black
Chris Baker is an international master from England with a vast wealth of experience of chess at club and weekend tournament level. The first edition of A Startling Chess Opening Repertoire established his reputation as a writer and proved extremely popular, reprinting several times. Award-winning author Graham Burgess is a FIDE Master and a former champion of the Danish region of Funen. In 1994 he set a world record for marathon blitz chess playing.
192 Seiten, englisch, kartoniert, 1. Auflage 2019